There’s no denying that COVID-19 is affecting our day-to-day at a rapid rate. At MSP Photography, we are taking an active approach to the situation, and aim to keep you as informed as possible concerning the direction we are taking.
Our priority is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our schools and their students, our employees and the wider community.
Mindful of the current situation, MSP Photography will be initiating a new process for the taking of school photos while the COVID-19 health crisis continues. This new process has been designed in accordance with the most recent guidelines currently issued by the relevant Health Authorities, which are being monitored daily.
Additional Protocols Include:
- Students will move in and out of the portrait studio area individually.
- The area will be set up in such a way as to ensure that each individual student will maintain the recommended social distancing guidelines of 1.5m from other students and the photographer.
- MSP Photography staff will provide instructions to each class upon entry to the photography area.
- Hygiene and cleaning guidelines used by MSP Photography staff are in accordance with the information distributed by the relevant Health Authorities.
Having access to current student photographs is very important for schools and teachers. These images play a vital role in assisting school staff in areas such as student security, health & identification. These images are used within schools in areas such as:
- Updating Personalised Action and Emergency Plans for students with allergies, health issues and other specific requirements.
- Student Reporting.
- Identity Cards and badges for public transport as well as camps, excursions and similar activities.
- End-of-year assemblies.
- Publications and Yearbooks.
- Administration initiatives and Records Management.
Social Distance: Photography Procedure
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call your local MSP Photography team. We’re here to answer any questions you may have.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during these trying times.